Tuesday, May 27, 2008

There goes the term...

So that was end of term-1, 5 more to go. Spring term was good, pretty manageable all along. There were some night outs during the end of term as expected. I was in team with 3 other on campus full timers and so their schedule was really busy but we did spend quality time with each other on the common assignments and submitted all on time and to our satisfaction.

We have 3 weeks break till 9th June '08 since summer term. Recently got the subject list for Summer term, mostly gonna pick Financial and Managerial accounting and System dynamics. Only two this summer which should be enough to keep me busy with my work and family.
So taking needed rest and getting other chores completed during the break, might hit shore sometime in next two weeks and there will be shopping with wifey and zoo with little one..:-)

Also looking forward for July business trip and meet the class again.

Also looking in to some engagement near MIT so that I can move near to the classes...its a work in progress..

Well, will come back with more till then I leave you with some of my recent close-up and long shots : http://picasaweb.google.com/ashuarchitect/CloseupAndFarShotsMay08?authkey=E-pVo4S8PlU

Enjoy,
Ashok.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashu, do you have a schedule (tentative or otherwise) of the summer business trip events?

I'm thinking or organizing an SDM dinner Monday (7/21) or Tuesday (7/22), but I don't want to clash with any official events.

Ashu said...

Hi Yoav,
Hope all is well, I have read some of your blogs about SDM before I joined SDM this year. Well, no schedule out yet about the Summer Business Trip, waiting for the email. I can email it to you when I get it , I'm assuming pretty soon leas than a month away.
Will talk to you during SDM dinner if it materializes.
Best,
Ashok Dhiman.

Rajeev said...

Hello,

I reached here following a PG forum post on the SDM program. I had a couple of questions about the program - do you have a few minutes to spare for an offline mail exchange?

Cheers, Rajeev

Unknown said...

Hi, Ashu,

This is Goodman, an incoming SDM student. I would like to talk to you on some SDM related details. I can be reached at vivaldi2007@gmail.com. Would be nice to hear from you.

Goodman